Sponsoring a child is one of the most important and vital ways to support Children of Promise. However, there are other valuable areas in which you may contribute to this ministry.
1. "Making It All Happen": Many times people wish to make monetary donations to assist the ministry. We refer to these gifts as "making sponsorship happen" gifts. While Children of Promise does retain 15% of all sponsorship funds to operate the worldwide ministry, this accounts for only about 50% of the annual costs. We depend on the generosity and commitment of individuals, groups, and churches to supply the remaining 50%. Gifts can be made online here or you may send a check designated to "Making It All Happen." Just as in any organization there are costs to operate. Your gifts to "Maiking It All Happen" make help and hope possible for children. Send gifts to: Children of Promise P.O. Box 2316 Anderson, IN 46018 or call (800) 848-2464 ext. 2114 for more information.
2. Gifts through Estates and Wills: Remembering Children of Promise in your will or estate planning is a wonderful way to leave a legacy of love and compassion to children in need.
If you are interested in remembering Children of Promise in this way, please write our development director, Dr. Charles Wanner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 848-2464 ext. 2114. These gifts may be sent to: Children of Promise P.O. Box 2316 Anderson, IN 46018.
3. Memorial Gifts: Memorial gifts are a beautiful way to honor departed loved ones and to ensure a continuing legacy in their memory.
If you are interested in donating a memorial gift, you may donate online here, or you may write email@example.com or call (800) 848-2464 ext 2114. Memorial gifts may be sent to: Children of Promise P.O. Box 2316 Anderson, IN 46018.
4. In Honor of . . .: Many people wish to honor their loved ones at holidays, birthdays, or other special occasions. They want to give a gift that will bring joy not only to that person but to others who are less fortunate. Donations can be made to Children of Promise, noting on the check "In honor of . . .(person's name)", or you may donate online, noting in the comment box of whom your gift is in memory. These gifts are used for many needs within the ministry, allowing Children of Promise to better serve God's children everywhere. These gifts may be sent to: Children of Promise P.O. Box 2316 Anderson, IN 46018
5. Emergency Fund: Children of Promise delights in seeing healthy children. The monthly food allotment, vaccinations, and vitamins go a long way in furthering this goal. However, at times, a child can be faced with unusual circumstances which require more than the monthly health portion of sponsorship can provide. For this purpose, Children of Promise has an Emergency Fund. (You can read more about the Emergency Fund here.)
To donate to the emergency fund, click here or send a check noted "Emergency Fund" to Children of Promise P.O. Box 2316 Anderson, IN 46018.
6. Join our Volunteer Network: We would love to have you join our network of volunteers! Our team represents Children of Promise all across the nation at meetings, conventions, Sunday school classes, Church services, concerts, universities, service clubs, etc.
If you are interested in helping children and would like to donate some of your time and effort on their behalf, please contact us at 1-800-848-2464 ext 2139, write firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application online. We have training materials available. It's a wonderful way to impact eternity!
7. Share the Message: Brochures and other promotional materials are available from Children of Promise. If you would like to help spread the word, contact the office at (800) 848-2464 ext 2139 or write email@example.com.